Complete Site Development-
Oil Field, Commerical, Residential, Excavation and Underground Utilities
- Overlot and Site Grading
- Erosion Control
- Site Excavation for Foundations
- Backfill and Compaction
- Soils and Aggregate Import/Export
- Water Line Installation and Repair
- Sanitary Sewer Installation and Repair
- Storm Sewer Installation and Repair
- Fire Lines
The entire team at OE Construction Corporaton brings experience and accountability to every project - big or small. Our team is professional, knowledgeable and experienced in all types of site development work.
OE Construction trains and supports the STOP™ (Safety Training Observation Program) program on every job site.
Our safety program and job site implementation is unsurpassed – we “Walk the Talk” – SAFETY FIRST – NO MATTER WHAT!
Oil and Gas Site Development Serving Locations in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota
- Erosion control and storm water managemennt
- Drilling pad and pit construction
- Road work, culverts and cattle guard installations
- Overlot and site grading
- Well site reclamation and restoration
- Facilities and pipeline work
Using the Newest Technology
We use the latest GPS technology site-work systems on your job site to -
- Verify site conditions - increase earthwork accuracy
- Increase our efficiency and accuracy in the field
- Minimize downtown waiting for stakes
- Save you time and money
Read about OE in this Trimble white paper.
We bring Enhanced Value to every job site -
- Perform site measurement and verification of original ground levels.
- Measure specific site features.
- Check finished grade and materials thickness.
- Topo site or material stockpiles and compute volumes.
- Stake out points, lines, alignments, surfaces, slopes and catch points from existing survey data.